Seaton Valley Council has agreed to act as an agent for the Blyth Food Bank by coordinating the collection of Food Bank donations from various collection points in Seaton Valley.
You can make donations to the Food Bank via collection bins at the following locations:
- Seaton Valley Council Offices – Astley Road, Seaton Delaval
- ScotMid Co-operative Store – Avenue Road, Seaton Delaval
- ScotMid Co-operative Store – Wheatridge Estate, Seaton Delaval
- Co-operative Store, Beresford Road, Seaton Sluice
- The Keel Row, Seaton Delaval
- Seaton Sluice Community Centre
- Seaton Terrace Club, Seaton Delaval
- Just Blonde Hairdressers, Seaton Delaval
- Holywell First School
- Seaton Sluice First School,
We are hoping that further locations will soon be added to the list above.
Listed below are examples of what can be donated:
- Tinned soup
- Pasta, rice, pasta sauce
- Beans, spaghetti, tinned meat and tinned vegetables
- Tinned fruit
- Tea, coffee and long life milk
- Toiletries – Deodorant, toilet paper, shower gel, toothpaste, etc
- Household Items – Laundry liquid, detergent, laundry powder and washing up liquid
- Feminine Products – Sanitary towels, and Tampons
- Baby Supplies – Nappies, baby wipes and baby food – NO formula milk.
All donated items should be within their ‘sell by’ and/or ‘best before’ dates.
Providing Emergency Food Assistance to Local People in Need