We are holding our annual Seaton Valley Photography Competition in 2019.
The aim of the competition is to get residents of all ages out and about in the Valley, capturing images that represent the place where they live.
You don’t have to own an expensive camera to enter. Most of us have cameras on our phones and enjoy taking photos.
There are five categories:
- Under 10s
- Under 18s
- Village Life
(Village life could be people, buildings, events or anything that shows life in one of the Seaton Valley villages).
There is a £50 Amazon Gift Card for the winner of each category.
You can enter more than one photograph and submit photographs into different categories. However, ten photographs is the maximum number of photographs that can be entered by an individual into the competition.
Please email entries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include what category you would like to enter your photograph into and include your full name and address in the email. If entering the Under 10 or Under 18 Categories, please also include your Date of Birth.
The closing date for entries is Sunday 24 March 2019.
Please read the full Terms & Conditions before submitting your photograph:
- The competition is open to all residents of Seaton Valley
- All photographs should be taken within the boundary of Seaton Valley
- No professional photographers are allowed to enter the competition
- Photographs are to be submitted via email in JPEG or PNG format
- Photographs taken with the use of a drone will not be accepted
- Entrants agree to supply their name, address and date of birth (if applicable) with their submitted entry. Entrants further agree for these details to be retained by Seaton Valley Council in connection only with the Photography Competition. Seaton Valley Council will not share or publish any of this personal information without the express permission of the individual
- Entrants agree to the reproduction of any photograph submitted in Seaton Valley Council publications, website, social media or any other official use.