Seaton Valley Council works in partnership with Active Northumberland to provide a range of activities for young people in the Valley. Current activities include adult activities, archery, multi-sport and street dance.
For more details use the links below:
The Council also works in partnership with Northumberland County Council Youth Service to provide activities for young people. Youth clubs are on:
- Tuesday 6.30-8.30 pm – Astley High School, Seaton Delaval
- Wednesday 6.30-8.30 pm – Seghill Scout Hut, Memorial Playing Fields
Cycling in Seaton Valley
There are a number of cycling routes that pass through Seaton Valley including part of the National Cycling Network Route 1.
The paths are a mixture of shared cycling and pedestrian paths and bridleways and are suitable for most cyclists to enjoy. As they are traffic-free they make an excellent and safe way to see some of the hidden parts of Seaton Valley.
Route details can be viewed below:
- National Cycling Network Route 1 – Blyth to Seaton Sluice & Old Hartley
- The Avenue Cycle Path – Seaton Sluice to Seaton Delaval
- The Waggonway Cycle Path – The Avenue to Whitley Bay
- Holywell Dene Cycle Path – Holywell Village to Seaton Sluice & Old Hartley
Health Walks 2018
Health walks are designed to encourage you to make walking a regular part of your life.
Active Northumberland have got regular organised walks in the area including Seaton Sluice and Seghill. These walks are a great way to explore and enjoy the countryside, meet other people and help to stay healthy.
More information about the walks and how to book is available on the Active Northumberland website