Listed below are examples of what can be donated:
- Tinned soup
- Pasta, rice, pasta sauce
- Beans, spaghetti, tinned meat and tinned vegetables
- Tinned fruit
- Tea, coffee and long life milk
- Toiletries – Deodorant, toilet paper, shower gel, toothpaste, etc
- Household Items – Laundry liquid, detergent, laundry powder and washing up liquid
- Feminine Products – Sanitary towels, and Tampons
- Baby Supplies – Nappies, baby wipes and baby food – NO formula milk.
All donated items should be within their ‘sell by’ and/or ‘best before’ dates.
Providing Emergency Food Assistance to Local People in Need