Please don’t be put off entering if you don’t have the latest expensive equipment. Most of us have cameras on our phones and modern technology has meant that the qualities of these pictures are as good as some expensive cameras.
To enter, email your photographs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Photographs should be submitted at either a jpeg or png. Where possible please email your submissions as attachments to your email.
The closing date for entries to be submitted is Sunday 3 April.
We look forward to seeing your photographs.
- The competition is open to all residents of Seaton Valley.
- All photographs should be taken within the boundary of Seaton Valley.
- No professional photographers are allowed to enter the competition.
- Photographs are to be submitted via email in JPEG or PNG format.
- Photographs taken with the use of a drone will not be accepted.
- Ten photographs is the maximum number of photographs that can be entered by an individual into the competition.
- Photographs cannot be accepted that have any copywrite or the name of the photographer on the image.
- Entrants agree to supply their name, address and date of birth (if applicable) with their submitted entry. Entrants further agree for these details to be retained by Seaton Valley Council in connection only with the Photography Competition. Seaton Valley Council will not share or publish any of this personal information without the express permission of the individual.
- Entrants agree to the reproduction of any photograph submitted in Seaton Valley Council publications, website, social media or any other official use.