So, seize this incredible opportunity to showcase your unique perspective and talent. We can’t wait to see the stunning images that will undoubtedly emerge from this competition. Let your creativity run wild as you capture the charm and hidden gems of Seaton Valley through your lens.
There are five categories, and you can submit up to 10 photographs to the competition.
The categories are:
- Village life
- Under 18s
- Under 10s
(Village life can be people, buildings, events, or anything that shows life in one of the Seaton Valley villages).
Each of the five category winners will receive a £50 multi-store shopping gift card.
Please read the Submission Requirements below before submitting any photos.
- The competition is open to all residents of Seaton Valley
- All photographs should be taken within the boundary of Seaton Valley
- No professional photographers are allowed to enter the competition
- Photographs are to be submitted via email in JPEG or PNG format
- Photographs taken with the use of a drone will not be accepted
- The maximum number of photographs that can be entered into the competition is 10
- Photographs cannot be accepted that have the name of the photographer on the image
- Entrants agree to supply their name, address, and date of birth (for the under 18 and 10 categories) with their submitted entry. Any information submitted will only be used in connection with the photography competition. Seaton Valley Council will not share or publish any of this personal information without the express permission of the individual
- Entrants agree to the reproduction of any photograph submitted in Seaton Valley Council publications, website, social media, or any other official use.
Pictures should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for entries to be submitted is 31 March 2024.
Good luck, and we can’t wait to see what you come up with.
A selection of the photographs entered into the competition in 2023 can be viewed here…..