The following five Plain English Corporate Objectives were adopted by the Council on 20th January 2016:
- We will keep Seaton Valley clean and safe and an attractive place to live, work and play
- We will continue to improve the services and activities we provide throughout Seaton Valley
- We will listen and respond to our residents and businesses and make sure we keep everyone informed of what we are doing and how we can be contacted
- We will represent the views of our residents and businesses to all who need to hear them
- We will always act within the law and do things efficiently, effectively and openly.
The Council has agreed to use these objectives to guide service delivery and to help inform its decision making processes.